The PhoenixTM is a self-contained, rack-mountable unit that can be deployed throughout the network. The PhoenixTM is remotely accessed and controlled though the web based QoS-Executive. The probes are integrated with the Mobile Identity Server that provides a centrally located pool of SIM modules for testing various subscriber profiles in remote locations.
The PhoenixTM tests voice, data, and messaging services from an end subscriber perspective in LTE / HSPA+ / HUSPA / WCDMA / EDGE / GPRS / GSM (2G/3G/4G) networks.
In addition, the PhoenixTM is able to perform land line (POTS) testing and measure KPIs.
- Supports multiple service validation packages including such as Basic Voice, Basic Data, Supplementary Services, SMS, HTTP, MMS, Iperf and others.
- Tests multiple services from an end user perspective
- Rugged, embedded platform designed for operation in remote locations, with support for downloadable remote software upgrades and rack-mounted installation
- Secure access and control via web-based QoSExecutive or SSH over Ethernet
- Worldwide coverage with support for 900/1800/2100 MHz and 700/850/1700/1900 MHz frequency bands
- Embedded DSP platform provides DTMF tone generation/detection, local voice generation/recording and support for voice quality measurements, interactive voice response (IVR), and message waiting indicator (MWI)
- Faster detection of customer-impacting problems facilitates resolution for increased customer satisfaction
- Greater customer satisfaction reduces churn and increases revenues
- Automated monitoring, testing, and reporting decreases operating costs
- Network-wide, real-time reporting of measurements and key performance indicators (KPIs) increases operator visibility of service quality
- Increases revenue and reduces churn through positive customer satisfaction
- Performing a common set of tests throughout the entire network footprint ensures more consistent customer experience
- Extensive testing capability reduces the time required and associated risk of network infrastructure installation or modification.