With the Interactive Voice Response (IVR) Service Value Package (SVP), wireless service providers can test end user service quality experience when using an Interactive Voice Response (IVR) system. The IVR SVP allows the detection and testing of tones, (any language) voice, music and other audio used in IVR systems to verify intended system response. The IVR SVP provides test profiles to validate a variety of IVR menu trees. The test suite lets operators develop profiles that address complex or carrier-specific test requirements. In addition to the fully automated test mode, the solution offers an interactive mode for validating network modifications prior to deployment or for troubleshooting network or service issues.
The IVR SVP provides operators with a fully integrated, turnkey solution for use with RCATS Remote Test Probes (RTPs), QoSManagerTM and QoSExecutiveTM. When paired with the MI Server, it offers customers the option of a remotely accessible, central repository for SIM modules.
- Validation of IVR prompts and menu trees from a subscriber perspective
- Validation of voice calls from a subscriber perspective
- Enables continuous monitoring of service quality and availability from a large number of geographically-dispersed locations
- Supports RCATSONE Mobile Identity (MI) ServerTM, providing a centrally-located pool of SIM modules for testing various subscriber profiles in remote locations
- Flexible and extensible script language with advanced parameterization, control and logging functionality
- HLR access and control via custom integration or SSH-based CLI scripts
- Interactive mode for test development and troubleshooting.
- Faster detection of customer-impacting problems facilitates resolution for increased customer satisfaction
- Greater customer satisfaction reduces churn and increases revenues
- Automated monitoring, testing, and reporting decreases operating costs
- Network-wide, real-time reporting of measurements and key performance indicators (KPIs) increases operator visibility of service quality
- Performing a common set of tests throughout the entire network footprint ensures more consistent customer experience
- Extensive recursive testing capability reduces the time required and associated risk of network infrastructure installation or modification.