Our Basic Voice Service Value Package (SVP) enables wireless service providers to test the end user’s service quality experience when making basic voice calls. It validates the quality and performance of mobile-to-mobile, mobile-to-landline and landline-to-mobile calls for local, long-distance and international calling scenarios. For each call, it records detailed call information, as well as subscriber, mobile phone and network infrastructure information. Real-time results reporting provide operators with full visibility into their network’s current performance, enabling them to respond rapidly to issues.
Basic Voice SVP provides test profiles to validate a variety of QoS test scenarios. These fully parameterized and extensible profiles are specific to mobile phones and networks and can be customized to address complex or operator-specific test requirements. In addition to the fully automated test mode, the solution offers an interactive mode for validating network modifications prior to deployment or for troubleshooting network or service issues. For testing that requires HLR interaction, the Basic Voice SVP enables access and control of external network nodes via custom integration or telnet-based programs.
- Validation of voice calls from a subscriber perspective
- Enables continuous monitoring of service quality and availability from a large number of geographically-dispersed locations
- Supports RCATSONE’s Mobile Identity (MI) Server, providing a centrally-located pool of SIM modules for testing various subscriber profiles in remote locations
- Flexible and extensible script language with advanced parameterization, control and logging functionality
- HLR access and control via custom integration or SSH-based CLI scripts
- Interactive mode for test development and troubleshooting.
- Faster detection of customer-impacting problems facilitates resolution for increased customer satisfaction
- Greater customer satisfaction reduces churn and increases revenues
- Automated monitoring, testing, and reporting decreases operating costs
- Network-wide, real-time reporting of measurements and key performance indicators (KPIs) increases operator visibility of service quality
- Performing a common set of tests throughout the entire network footprint ensures more consistent customer experience
- Extensive recursive testing capability reduces the time required and associated risk of network infrastructure installation or modification.