Our Basic Data Service Value Package (SVP) enables wireless service providers to test how their end users experience basic access to their data services. It validates basic data connectivity quality and performance including session establishment, session connection and session integrity. For each data test, the Basic Data SVP records detailed information regarding the data service, as well subscriber, mobile phone and network infrastructure information. Real-time results reporting provide operators with full visibility into their network’s current performance, enabling them to respond rapidly to issues.
The SVP can deliver fully customizable test profiles to validate a variety of data service scenarios specific to mobile phones and networks. In addition to the fully automated test mode, the solution offers an interactive mode for validating network modifications prior to deployment or for troubleshooting network or service issues. For testing that requires HLR interaction, the Basic Data SVP enables access and control of external network nodes via custom integration or telnet-based programs.
- Validation of basic data access and services from a subscriber perspective
- Establishes data connections, test ping and FTP through the operator’s network
- Enables continuous monitoring of service quality and availability from a large number of geographically-dispersed locations
- Supports RCATSONE Mobile Identity (MI) Server, which provides a centrally-located pool of SIM modules for testing various subscriber profiles in remote locations
- Flexible and extensible script language with advanced parameterization, control and logging functionality
- HLR access and control via custom integration or SSH-based CLI scripts
- Interactive mode for test development and troubleshooting.
- Faster detection of customer-impacting problems facilitates resolution for increased customer satisfaction
- Greater customer satisfaction reduces churn and increases revenues
- Automated monitoring, testing, and reporting decreases operating costs
- Network-wide, real-time reporting of measurements and key performance indicators (KPIs) increases operator visibility of service quality
- Performing a common set of tests throughout the entire network footprint ensures more consistent customer experience
- Extensive recursive testing capability reduces the time required and associated risk of network infrastructure installation or modification.