The RCATSONE AMP offers a comprehensive solution for VoLTE, VoWiFi and IMS testing on mobile devices as well as for device interoperability testing. We measure the functional aspects of your device, quality aspects of voice call, and other key performance indicators such as dropped calls, channel release time, average signal, and more.
The RCATSONE AMP expands the PhoenixTM' capability. The RCATSONE AMP is remotely controlled and all testing using the phone is automated through the web-based QoSExecutiveTM. It is a rack mountable unit that can be deployed throughout the network where the PhoenixTM is located. The RCATSONE AMPs are integrated with the Mobile Identity Server that provides a centrally located pool of SIM modules for testing various subscriber profiles.
The RCATSONE AMPs use of commercial handsets allow for the newest wireless technologies to be supported after they are released and therefore shortens the time to market of these new features.
The RCATSONE AMP provides interactive access to the applications (apps) on the mobile handset, providing the user with application performance metrics.
- VoLTE, VoWiFi, IMS, MMS, SMS, HTTP, Iperf3 testing on mobile devices
- Secure access and control via web-based QoSExecutiveTM
- Worldwide coverage with support for 900/1800/2100 MHz and 700/850/1700/1900 MHz frequency bands
- Embedded DSP platform provides DTMF tone generation/detection, local voice generation/recording and support for voice quality measurements, interactive voice response (IVR), and message waiting indicator (MWI)
- Interactive mode for real-time network development and troubleshooting
- Front panel includes up to a 3-slot SIM switch and LEDs identifying power and usage
- Distributed architecture scales across hundreds of geographically dispersed locations
- Available with the Multiple Test Session option that enables up to three simultaneous tests per probe
- Supports RCATSONE patented Mobile Identity Server, providing a centrally located pool of SIM modules for testing various subscriber profiles in remote locations
- Faster detection of customer-impacting problems facilitates resolution for increased customer satisfaction
- Greater customer satisfaction reduces churn and increases revenues
- Automated monitoring, testing, and reporting decreases operating costs
- Network-wide, real-time reporting of measurements and key performance indicators (KPIs) increases operator visibility of service quality
- Increases revenue and reduces churn through positive customer satisfaction
- Performing a common set of tests throughout the entire network footprint ensures more consistent customer experience
- Extensive testing capability reduces the time required and associated risk of network infrastructure installation or modification.